Yellow Scotch Lock Wire Connectors
A very quick and reliable way of connecting additional cables to existing wiring in, for example fitting car alarms, radio-cassette units, etc. The cables to be joined are placed inside the snap-lock connector, the cover is pushed home with a pair of pliers and locks shut, thus completing the connection.
Pack includes 100x Yellow Scotch Lock Wire Connectors
- A simple and easy way to add extra wires onto difficult to reach wiring looms
- Slide the connector over the existing cable add the new wire and squeeze with pliers
- The metal blade cuts into the insulation of both wires and completes the connection
- Idea when soldering solutions are not suitable
- PP plastic with tin plated brass terminal
- Splice terminal type: commoning block
- Wire cross-section: 4-6mm2
- Mounting: IDC
- Splice terminal variant: splitter
- Colour: Yellow
DELIVERY CHARGE: €7.95
ORDERS OVER €100 Ex VAT >> FREE DELIVERY
Standard Charge €7.95
Orders over €150 Ex VAT FREE DELIVERY
Standard Charge €15.00
Orders Over €200 Ex VAT FREE DELIVERY
We now use DPD predict so you get accurate notifications of when your order will be delivered!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.